Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 7

One week down and I'm officially past the detox stage. I weighed in this morning at 195 (ten pounds lighter). Its good to know that the fast is working. Recently I've made the decision that the Mean Green recipe was probably the best and I'm actually starting to acquire a taste for it. Don't get me wrong, its still disgusting, but just a little more bearable. Also, I decided that I won't be updating daily because if I'm drinking the Mean Green and just updating on my weight, it'll get a little redundant. I'll do differing variations of the Mean Green recipe so I don't tire of the same thing every day. Thanks to all of you who have supported me thus far. It hasn't been easy, but now that I'm past the growing pains its fairly smooth sailing to the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment